mixing up insulins (was Re: [IP] My Reasons )

>> I think in Len's case he was using the insulin from a pen and didn't
>> that the vials were wrong in the pen?

Not so. i was new lantus, and had never in my 46 years of dxdm, used
(i dont think, that the pen takes vials (i think that vials are the
"bottles" but, im not
tryin' to split hairs here)) "PLEASE"

after the same routine, for 46 years, i never mixed up the lente, and the
or any of the others mixes, i may have taken, AND, they ALL
were exactly the same shape bottle (only difference was 'L' and 'R', and the

Since i was using the pen, the ONLY "bottle" i "SHOULD HAVE" had, was, in my
lantus, except for that "darn" bottle of humalog, my endo had given me....

BTW, IS lantus now available for the pen.... im not so sure, but it was last
that i was using it.

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)