Re: [IP] My Reasons (little long)

 Hey I've done it with H and N- took the clear not the cloudy! done it a few
times - luckily each of those time I noticed right after injecting, and ate and
ate to make up for it. Luckily thats all done with on the pump. But could you
imagine someone accidentally using the emergency lantus in the pump! instead of
H! that could be interesting! Anyone done that??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm