Re: [IP] My Reasons (little long)

>>I've heard of people getting the vials of Lantus mixed up with their
>>rapid-acting and have always wondered how that could be: The Lantus bottle
>>taller and skinnier than the other vials of insulin and the writing on the

>>label is purple

SURE.... And You realized that, after one month of using LANTUS......

Guess you'll just have to keep wondering.

Ive always wondered. how, some people, just dont realize,
that, not everyone is not as smart as they are..
(guess, ill just have to keep wondering too)

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)