Re: [IP] Exercise In Spite of BG

I swim about 3+ hours a day, and that's exactly what I do.  If I'm low, I'll
drink a juice box and go on to practice, and if I'm high I'll correct it and
go on.  The only problem we've come to is that my coach isn't very
understanding of my diabetes.  He, usually, will not let me out of the water
to check my BG and we've had some pretty severe lows because of it.  That's
our current battle. :-)