Re: [IP] ACE INHIBITORS

>>>I was not attempting to establish formal theory.  I was stating what ACE
inhibitors did for me.>>>

The way I recall it, the statement was *it can stop kidney disease dead in
its tracks* with no qualification that it was for one particular person.
Just that it does happen.

>>>I was responding to someone who said that ACE inhibitors COULDN'T stop
kidney complications in their tracks because they didn't for HER.  >>>

The same conclusion can be made that one person's experience isn't a blanket
for all. ;-)

>>>I'm not sure what the formal conclusions were that were drawn from the
studies done on ACE inhibitors, and it would be nice to know.  But I do know
that when I started, it was experimental.  Studies had been done on animals,
but not on humans yet.>>>

I started an ACE inhibitor 17 years ago. I started dialyzing 7/8/02. YMMV

@
Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of World's Youngest Pumper)

In any organization there is one person who knows what is going on. That
person must be fired.

=