[IP] Dtron Plus Documentation Error

>>>NO-OFF LINE comments from administrators please.>>>

I'd sure be careful what I told admins to do - they have the ability to
quietly remove any of us from the list - and they have. I'm a moderator of
another list and someone YELLED at me and I put them on *this member cannot
post* status. AWTTWIS (A word to the wise is sufficient) (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of World's Youngest Pumper)

Why be difficult, when with a bit of effort, you can be impossible?