Re: [IP] My Reasons (little long)

In a message dated 3/16/03 10:02:37 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< monday evening (10:00 pm), i sat down, getting ready to take my LANTUS,
 and picked up the bottle ... i had been shooting 46 units
 of humalog, for the past 3 night, just an hour before bed time. >>

I've heard of people getting the vials of Lantus mixed up with their
rapid-acting and have always wondered how that could be: The Lantus bottle is
taller and skinnier than the other vials of insulin and the writing on the
label is purple.

Jan and ElvisToo