[IP] Exercise In Spite of BG

To those of you dedicated souls who have a good exercise program going - do
you do it anyway inspite of BG's? What I mean is: if you are a bit low - do
you just gobble some glucose tabs or other fast acting carbs and exercise or
if high - take some kind of correction and go? I am trying to get a program
going but it seems as if my Bg's are always out of range one way or the

Linda & Dax