Re: [IP] Lantus pre-pump? thanks all

Lyndy and all,
Lyndy, I completely understood what you meant, you are not a lousy typist!  I
appreciate your input and you are all so right.  Why switch to something new
for 6 weeks and why would Lantus have to be our back up?  I appreciate each
and every one of your responses.  It is so nice to have so much input.  We'll
stick with the regime and go from there.  Thanks again to all who took time
to respond.

mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/2001
Kelly (8), Blake (5) and Luke (2)