[IP] RE: need new doctor in boston

Hi Debby-
I see Dr. Karen McCowen at HV-Kenmore...
She is the most wonderful medical professional I have ever dealt with!
Please email me privately if you have any questions!
email @ redacted

I need a new doctor in the Boston or South of Boston area. I live in
Ma. I had a doctor I thought was wonderful through Harvard Pilgrim Health
she left the practice and I am not happy with any of the other doctors. They
not very familiar with the pump and can not answer questions. Does any body
any recommendations for doctors who are supportive and familiar with the
My insurance does not cover the Joselyn so please give other doctors if
possible. Thank you. Debby