[IP] RE: need new doctor in boston

Hi Debby-
I see Dr. Karen McCowen at HV-Kenmore...
She is the most wonderful medical professional I have ever dealt with!
Please email me privately if you have any questions!
Bekka
email @ redacted

I need a new doctor in the Boston or South of Boston area. I live in
Westwood,
Ma. I had a doctor I thought was wonderful through Harvard Pilgrim Health
but
she left the practice and I am not happy with any of the other doctors. They
are
not very familiar with the pump and can not answer questions. Does any body
have
any recommendations for doctors who are supportive and familiar with the
pump.
My insurance does not cover the Joselyn so please give other doctors if
possible. Thank you. Debby