[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #140

 On the discussion of functioning with severe lows, I am another one that does
not feel lows even to 30 when I was in the hosptial. I generally do not realize
I am low until I go to test for a meal or snack. I have been a diabetic for
almost 30 years and on a my blue Dana pump for almost 1 year. It is very
frightening for me as I drive a lot so I do check frequently when driving, even
to stopping in the middle of a trip to check. I drive 150 miles one way to see
my endrocrinologist.

Do you Yahoo!?