Re: [IP] My Reasons (little long)

my endo turned my onto lantus, last summer.
my mother, requested i see a CDE, she had heard of,
(turned out to be the second most wonderful thing shed done for me, only
over shadowed,
by the obvious one)
anyway, the cde recommended, that if i were going on lantus, i shod get off
the regular, and get on novolog.
i checked with my endo, and she agreed. she gave me a bottle of humalog,
incase something
happened to the pen, i had gotten from the cde.... AT THAT VERY MOMENT, i
sensed something
(you know, how, sometimes, you can just see the future)

around a month later, on a firday night, i need to open a new bottle of lantus.
(i was taking (are you sitting down) 46 units of lantus, and 1 unit per 4
carbs of the novolog.)

the next evening, i was a big family outing. i was bragging to everyone, how
i was on this new wonderful program, and could eat almost everything i wanted
(remember, its been 45 years). in the mean while, my bs where hanging
around 250, and did not
want to come down...

i saw the cde, again on monday, and he gave me a new pen (this is going on
for 3 days now)..

catharsis  :

monday evening (10:00 pm), i sat down, getting ready to take my LANTUS,
and picked up the bottle. So as not to offend anyone, ill not even get
close to my reaction (no pun intended), but, i had been shooting 46 units
of humalog, for the past 3 night, just an hour before bed time.... AND, i
never had a reaction from it
(was I being watched over , or what ?)

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)