Re: [IP] Bolusing for fat

You might be interested to know that this is also discussed in
Diabetes Mellitus, 5th edition, by Ellenberg and Rifkin.

Take care, Kerri
Member of G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Raised In The South) ;)
"Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war. This war talk's spoiling all the
fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream." -
Scarlett O'Hara

"The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking
confess the secrets of the heart." - Jerome A.D. 324-420