Re: [IP] Odd Flu-like Symptoms

I started on Feb 11th and was vomiting, and the runs really bad and didn't
stop untill the 28th of Feb.  I am on part time disability at the moment
because, I don't have my energy back yet and I work with Toddlers in the
afternoon at the preschool I work at.  It was a bacteria in my intestines.
It was awful.  My blood sugars I checked every 2 hours and they were like
very normal.  Anyway, it knocks you on your butt.  Vicki