Re: [IP] Getting a Cosmo trial like pulling teeth

And it's very possible that my worries are brought on by my prior bad
experiences with another company, which sure isn't fair to Deltec.  But
unfortunately the experiences I've with a pump company haven't been good.
 I guess I'm just so much looking for some other company to show me that
there are good ones out there.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted