[IP] GlucoWatch G2

I just received my GlucoWatch on friday march 14,03. The watch was
ordered in december of 02.My insurance fully covered the watch and the
extras.I took my Introductory Training Program Questionnaire on that day
and passed the test.I will meet with my doctor on monday to approve its
use as soon as possible.My question is, if anyone has had experience
with its use,maybe they can share some information.Thanks