RE: [IP] Getting a Cosmo trial like pulling teeth

>it does make me wonder what the post-sale follow up with be with pre-sale
like this.  Judi in MI<

I do know that, initially, another pump company had this same issue until X #
of pumps were sold and manufactured, but their customer service reputation
has always been excellent and remains so today.

It might be human to wonder, but I wouldn't be too hard on them, at this
point in time.

(MS. RN, CDE, who isn't employed by a pump company)