RE: [IP] getting off Ultralente

>I'd do whatMichael, our illustrious list-owner suggested and cover
withRegular/Velosulin insulin injections every 4-5 hrs replacing the
missedbasal after multiplying the rate p/h by the amount.<

This would be helpful IF you know what your basal insulin needs are for each
hour. Without knowing that, it is a shot in the dark.  If your pump trainer
had to reschedule, then an alternative plan should have been provided.  I
hate to say it, but this is close to "abandonment" (IMO), if you were not
given an alternative plan and were left to your own decisions without
appropriate information for BG management.

I do hope you are feeling better with whatever you are doing.