[IP] Dtron Plus Documentation Error

HEADS UP ANY DISETRONIC EMPLOYEES!!

I have had a Dtron + since November. Before that I had
used MM products for 12 years.

It's a good thing I only took 5 units last night
(still 20% of my total daily dose!).  I had meant to
spread it over a couple of hours since I was grazing,
but hit the check button instead of the menu button
when I wanted to set the time.  It all got delivered
at once by mistake and I couldn't stop it following
the directions in the manual.

So, I'm messing around today trying to figure out why
the "menu-menu-check" process doesn't work when I try
to stop a bolus.

I finally figured it out.  I have discovered that the
documentation is, at best, mis-leading and, at worst,
WRONG!  I've left a message for someone on the
Disetronic support desk to call me back.  Some folks
here might be interested in knowing this in the
meantime.

I opened the Dtron+ manual and turned to the page with
directions for stopping an extended bolus.  It states
"to stop an extended bolus use menu-menu-check to
place the pump into the stop mode..."

Menu - menu - check DOES NOT WORK for a 0:00 duration.
 (I at least remembered to unhook myself before doing
a 10 unit test today).

There is no reference on the stopping an extended
bolus page to a 0 duration having special
circumstances or different procedures.  (The extended
bolus stop process is the first page I looked at since
I wanted to stop an extended bolus.)

I finally turned to the "how to set an extended bolus"
documentation (ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PAGE) which
states that when you do an extended bolus with a
duration of 0:00 it "is the same as a "scroll" bolus."
 Fine - but still no reference that different
processes apply under that circumstance.  Like -
shouldn't it say REFER TO THE SCROLL BOLUS PAGE FOR
FURTHER DIRECTIONS?

FINALLY, I looked at the "scroll" bolus directions and
tried THAT stop procedure - which is to hold down the
^ or v key for 3 seconds. Viola - that stop procedure
magically worked.

The documentation NEEDS TO BE CHANGED!!!!