Re: [IP] Getting a Cozmo trial like pulling teeth

I started at the end of last year and said I wanted to do a trial first,
but still haven't got one to try.  At least we do have working pumps, so
we're not like many with nothing to use until they hear back from Deltec.
But it does make me wonder what the post-sale follow up with be with
pre-sale like this.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted