Re: [IP] Recovering from severe lows- HOW? (LONG)

    Thanks for sharing your personal stories of lows at college. No, it
didn't scare me, but I think I'll wait until my friend is back home again
before I forward it to her!!! You raised some impt questions about what her
daughter may have done unknowingly that day.....
   I also appreciated your comment about lows putting you into a much deeper
sleep...Melissa has had a very hard time awakening for classes & I'm
wondering if she isn't going low & later rebounding......
    Knowledge is ALWAYS empowering to me, even if I'm "gulping" while I'm
reading it! LOL