Re: [IP] Depression

Sara,  I just read your letter about depression and I want to urge you to
have your doctor- any doctor, recommend a psychotherapist.   I am the mother
of a 13 year old with type 1 and 15 year old with hyperinsulinemia and the
constancy of diabetes really gets to me.  I take 20 mg. of Celexa daily and
talk with a therapist and life goes on.  I am basically a happy person.
these things happen to many people that I know that deal with diabetes.  You
will feel better.  Janet