Re: [IP] My Reasons

In a message dated 3/15/2003 11:27:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Turns out I mixed up the insulin and took 30+ units of
> Regular and only 4-5 units of the Ultralente.  Had never happened before
> and I sure do not want it to ever happen again.  That is one of the more
> compelling reasongs for me going on the pump.

I did this to my 13 year old daughter a few months ago- gave 47 units of
Novolog instead of Lantus.  She didn't loose consciousness, but we have a
very long night ...   sigh.   She started pumping two weeks ago and is doing
OK, for a beginner.   Janet