Re: [IP] out-of-date test strips

>>>May I have some feedback regarding the use of out-of-date test strips.

I have personally used strips that have been up to a year expired with no
problems, but would like to hear what others of you think about this.
Gail Bell>>>

If they are individually wrapped, I personally *would* use them on the
advice of a CDE. From a bottle/canister - hmmmmm - I personally would not -
unless you had side by side tests with fresh ones and the were pretty close
in results. Calibrated with each one, of course. YMMV

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of World's Youngest Pumper)

If at first you don't succeed, redefine success