[IP] need a new doctor in boston or south area

 I need a new doctor in the Boston or South of Boston area. I live in Westwood,
Ma. I had a doctor I thought was wonderful through Harvard Pilgrim Health but
she left the practice and I am not happy with any of the other doctors. They are
not very familiar with the pump and can not answer questions. Does any body have
any recommendations for doctors who are supportive and familiar with the pump.
My insurance does not cover the Joselyn so please give other doctors if
possible. Thank you. Debby