[IP] Palm Pilot program (diabetespilot 2.0)

Subject:  Palm Pilot program (diabetespilot 2.0)

Does anyone have any advice or comments about the Palm Pilot Program
diabetespilot 2.0?  I'm thinking of purchasing this very reasonably
priced program to help manage my diabetes but would like to hear from
other users first.  Are there any other comparable programs for palms?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Xavier Paturel
London, ON CANADA