Re: [IP] problems getting off of Ultralente

You do not mention how your blood sugars have been..... You have cut out
your basil insulin, so I bet your body is pooped out, I bet your blood
sugars were quite erratic, I know mine would be, and that would exhaust me.
Tami in Tucson
I stopped taking my Ultralente Wednesday because I was supposed to start on
the pump Thursday.  I was told not to take it Wed. night or Thurs. morning.
Well, the pump trainer was not able to make it Thursday, I was told she
probably meet with me Friday, didn't make it.  I have started the Ultralente
again, because now it looks like I'll have to wait until next week to get
started.  The problem is that since Wednesday when I stopped the Ultralente,
I have been SO tired, almost unable to function.  I have NEVER felt this way
before.  I could not even get out of bed yesterday until 4:15 PM.  I went to
bed at 11:00 PM the night before.  That's 17 hours!  Then last night, I was
asleep by 9:45 PM.  Only awake for 5 Hours and 30 minutes.  I woke up at
12:00 AM, it is now 1:13 AM.  This has me completly freaked out.  What could
be causing this?  I don't know why stopping the Ultralente would cause this,
but that's the only thing I can think of.  I'm not sick, don't feel sick.
Just TIRED with NO energy.  Has anyone else ever experienced anything like
this?  What does everyone think could be causing this?  I'm wondering if
something is seriously wrong with me.  Why can't I stay awake?  Thanks for
any info that can be provided.