Re: Subject: [IP] glucagon

Just like not everyone develops autonomic neuropathy or
> hypoglycemia unawareness.
> Leigh J. Steed, RN, CDE, CCRA

Leigh,

Can you tell me more about autonomic neuropathy?  Another list member
suggested that it could be my problem.  My MRI was negative for a stroke.
But now, on top of dropping things I am now experiencing intermittent
aphasia.

PS.  Haven't received email or snail mail from you.  Don't you remember me
anymore?  :(

Thanks!

Feel free to post on list or to me personally.

Chris