Re: [IP] Re: Staying on Topic & Too Many E-Mails

I created a separate folder on Outlook that anything with "IP" in the
subject goes to.   That made reading this mail very easy for me.  I know
some people only read selective topics, but I find that I always learn
things from them, even if I wouldn't have chosen to read them initially.  By
creating that folder I can chose when I'm willing and ready to read IPers
e-mail, and it doesn't 'clog' up my inbox.