[IP] glucagon

Thanks to everyone for answering. I was getting glycogen and glucagon
confused. My best (?) low story is dialing 911 instead of *99 before lunch
one day. They would not accept stunned as a reason and sent a policeman to
the house. He did not leave until he came into the house and made sure that
I was not afraid of my husband. Great to know that they will check up on you
no matter what you say on the phone though! :) I will pass on the
information about glucagon not working if one is drunk to everyone who will
listen. I drink a glass of wine occasionally but never before supper. It
hits me hard and a very disorganized meal is the result! Susan