Re: [IP] Double Vision Follow-up

>From: "Denise" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: Re: [IP] Double Vision Follow-up

>I don't see why you shouldn't get your pump training as planned. The
>should help and although it's a real bummer to have to face
>you should be ok. Many of us pumpers have thyroid disease and do just
>How about your work? Will that be affected by the prisms or will they
>correct the double vision.?  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

The line about planned  pump training unforeseen delays was a little
sarcasm, due to all the other good news I received in the last few days.

I maintain a good outlook about complications, that's not a problem yet.

My main concern is work, as you asked and know, I run Air Traffic Control
simulators. It remains to be seen if the prisms will be a problem or not.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

  Michel J. Boucher email @ redacted