Subject: [IP] glucagon

 Curious Suson wrote: If we type-1s no longer produce glucagon, what is that we
pump out of our body when fasting that requires that basal amount of insulin?
Maybe I am getting my "sugar" terms mixed up! :)

 Some people with long-standing Type 1 diabetes lose the ability to produce
glucagon but not all. Just like not everyone develops autonomic neuropathy or
hypoglycemia unawareness.
Leigh J. Steed, RN, CDE, CCRA