Re: [IP] Ultrasmart

> My first ultra smart had to be reprogrammed almost every day. I called the
> company and they sent me a new meter the very next day, Now this one seems
> to do the same thing. I have to reapply the strip code and all other
> information Three times now on the new meter. It doesn't happen every day
> but about every third day. I've changed batteries to no avail.
> Has anyone else have this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Should I
> the company again?

Unless you LIKE reprogramming, I would definitely call the company.  If
people don't complain they will a) not realize there is a problem, and b) do
nothing to fix it.

No meter, "smart" or not, should forget the calibration or the date (I'm
guessing) or anything else.  It ought to keep that information in between

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990