[IP] Unwanted Email

 >>Some one asked me what to do about unwanted email from other
 >>list members.  Might I suggest the following since I did not
 >>see it explicitly covered in the netiquette document.

-- the correct solution IMNSHO indeed ...
id like to add one thing to that.i dont think (id like, not to think),
that anyone is purposely being ignorant,
unless, the're having a small case of DIS... (Diabetic Ignorance Syndrome)
, which i sometimes get, around my wife, or a  DAE (Diabetic A..H.
Episode), which i sometimes have around anyone.

Treat members with a little respect,,,,

something like "please dont continue to email" or "please do not send me mail",
"id rather not get email" (you dont even have to say, "FROM YOU"),
that can be inferred

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)