[IP] Flu-like symptoms

Subject: Re: [IP] Odd Flu-like Symptoms

Hey Sherry, any chance the little guy might be getting a sibling????

Syvia--NO!  :)
 I'm on Ortho Evra and just started my period (I've been like clockwork with the
patches). I
 did actually have that thought, but I don't see how. It's amazing how much of a
 I can be. I was questioning weird things like wondering if I have Hashimoto or
 I have a second cousin with Lupus. It made me wonder if I have any number of
diseases or

Sherry C