Re: [IP] Getting a Cozmo trial like pulling teeth

At least you got the other pump companies to give you a loaner, and Deltec
to come by and show you one.  Back in 1999 when the choices were Minimed or
Distronic I couldn't get either of them to even show me one.   All said that
they didn't hand these things out for free they were expensive machines!  My
doctors office had one of each to show, but they weren't loaning them to

-- Sherry