[IP] RE: unwanted email

>what to do about unwanted email from other list members<

In addition to John's comment, as IP members, we are all open to receiving
private email since our email address is displayed with each post. But it
doesn't give us all the license to send personal notes unless the original
post asks for assistance or additional comments to the individual's email
without permission. It is impolite to send flaming or rude messages.  Let's
try to be a bit more considerate of each other's time and mailbox.

Barbara Bradley, MS, RN, CDE