-----Original Message-----
From: BertnSue [mailto:email @ redacted

My question is what then causes a rebound high that I've seen discussed if
you go low in the night and don't wake up? I was always told not to go to
bed drunk,:), because the liver would be processing the alcohol and couldn't
pump out glucagon to save you if you had a bad hypo in the night. If we
type-1s no longer produce glucagon, what is that we pump out of our body
when fasting that requires that basal amount of insulin? Maybe I am getting
my "sugar" terms mixed up! :)
Curious Susan