[IP] Re:

The human without diabetes also has highs and lows. If a person who was not
diabetic had a glucowatch that gave 10 minute reads, what would we see 30
minutes after a meal? after a shower? etc.

Understanding that we will have elevated sugars after a meal and how the
insulin is acting upon our body will allow us to function and test without
alarm. If I eat and then test my sugars and they are high, is it because I
have a need for insulin, or have I tested at a time where my insulin hasn't
peaked yet, and I have an elevated glucose, just as any normal person would?

Something to keep in mind.