[IP] Unwanted Email

Some one asked me what to do about unwanted email from other
list members.  Might I suggest the following since I did not
see it explicitly covered in the netiquette document.

I would suggest writing a note to the list saying that if anyone
gets unwanted email from another member, to write back to
that member and say that they would prefer not to get anything
else. If  that member persists, then they should write to the HELP
address for assistance.

John Hughes