Re: [IP] WJ had a MAJOR Narfy Day Wednesday

> Anyone else ever had that happen?  I still haven't figured out what
> I did that made the door open like that.....

Yeah, Lily got what we think was about a 90 unit bolus when she gave
little brother a piggy back ride and his foot managed to push open
the door and then down the plunger to the bottom. This was 5 or 6
years ago. I sat up with her all night as she scarfed down glucose
tabs and snacks. Her bg's never got below about 50, but it was a bit
scary. We later calculated that based on the carb intake for that
time period, her bg's were falling at about 400 points per hour for 5