[IP] 6 INCHES????

roger wrote:
>anyone remember using tubing for my tomato plants this summer? OH! I forgot
I got 6" more last night I gotta go start the snow blower

6 inches??? oh, your lucky wife...oh no wait...you were talking about extra
*tubing" weren't you? :-/

I do remember the tomato plant suggestion...I also remember Greg Legowski's
girlfriend using it as a leash during intimate moments...I remember someone
else using it to floss their big ole buck teeth....<g>

what does a snow blower have to do with an extra 6 inches??