[IP] Ultrasmart

I seem to be having a problem with my new meter>
My first ultra smart had to be reprogrammed almost every day. I called the
company and they sent me a new meter the very next day, Now this one seems
to do the same thing. I have to reapply the strip code and all other
information Three times now on the new meter. It doesn't happen every day
but about every third day. I've changed batteries to no avail.
Has anyone else have this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Should I call
the company again?
Thanks in advance