Re: [IP] Getting a Cozmo trial like pulling teeth

I was promised a trial two weeks ago by the local Deltec rep, who was
supposed to have been getting more pumps in for trials.  I have not
heard a word from him.  I have already gotten pre-insurance approval
through LogiMedix, so after the trial I can go ahead if I like it.  But
after my past pump experiences, I will never get another pump without a
home trial.  If a pump company will not allow a home trial, then they
are not the company for me.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted