[IP] Odd Flu-like Symptoms

 I've been feeling flu-ish for about seven to ten days now and I wanted to run
my symptoms by
 you guys and see what you think. At first I thought that it was because my
synthroid that
 the endo just stepped up to 150mcg was just too much. But when I when back to
my usual 125,
 I still felt crappy. Basically I feel hot, sweaty, tired, headachy, nauseous,
and today a
 little crampy too (but that's probably the start of my period). I don't have a
fever, my
 blood sugars don't seem to be out of whack, so I don't think I have a virus.
The symptoms
 seem to come and go. I will feel terrible, then fine, then terrible. Tylenol
doesn't touch
my headache.
 I don't really know what this could be. I don't get sick usually. I mean, I get
a cough a
few times a year, but that's about it.
Does anyone know? Anyone have something similar?
 I was sooo sure it was the increased synthroid, but I went back to my normal
dose a few days
ago and it hasn't helped. I'm not scheduled to see the endo again till mid-May.
If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green
Who just feels crappy.