[IP] Cozmo Issues

Kirsten -

 Thank you so much for your email. I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. I
realize that people have a natural defensiveness over their pump choice, I was
just stating my choice for my son. When I told my mom that I'd decided on a
"new" pump for my son, she said "wait for a history, you've been giving him
shots this long". It made sense to me.

 If it was a pump for me, I would go ahead with the Animas. It has a history,
the customer service is awesome, my Animas pump rep has been more than
accommodating & he wears the pump. BUT, my little guy won't be giving himself
boluses & corrections for quite a few years. I want the features that that Cozmo
has FOR him.

 Again, thank you for understanding my point of view even if I didn't express it

western Massachusetts