[IP] Cozmo Issue

It was not directed at you, it was directed at me.

 Marisa misunderstood my post. Sigh. I certainly didn't mean to infer that Amy
didn't want the best for her kid. I just know that for MY kid the Cozmo is the
best (not only) choice. I don't mind the wait because I want others who have
pumped previously to experience the Cozmo & give feedback.

 If the pump was for me, i.e. if I had diabetes, I would go with the Animas as
it does everything the Cozmo does BUT the Cozmo calculates for you. I feel that
is especially important for my son as he will be in the care of preschool
teachers, school nurses, day care providers, etc. for many years to come.

I wish email expressed concern & true feelings.

I am sorry that my post was not clear.

western Massachusetts