[IP] Cozmo Issues

Jan (who I totally respect and am in total AWE of) -

 <<Many people on this list say they wish they had started pumping years ago,
and it's interesting to find someone delaying the benefits. (~_^)>>

 My delay (from Dec. 15? when the Cozmo pumps were available), 'til Joshua
actually gets one can be counted in months (weeks, depending on your 1/2 full,
1/2 empty attitude). I spent ALOT of time researching which pump, decided on the
Cozmo & just want a "trial" from past-pumpers to reassure me that the Cozmo
doesn't have a major glitch that a neo-pump parent like me can't handle. Nes

western Massachusetts