[IP] Lantus

 <<what I MEANT to type was that figuring out Lantus WILL BE MUCH EASIER after
you're experienced pumpers . . . >>

Lyndy the terrible typist -

 My endo asked if we wanted to try Lantus when I approached her about attending
pump classes back in October. I said "no". I know when the NPH peaks for Joshua.
I know what to expect having shot the poor kid for 1 year (well 18 mos. now!)
already. I don't want to learn anything new other than the pump. Period.

 Shelley (who is waiting for the Cozmo & doesn't care that you shouldn't bolus a
correction using the meal bolus option! LOL!)

western Massachusetts