Re: [IP] 4th amendment violation AKA airport screening....

I dunno but I think if you jammed them up their nose or under
their fingernails, it might hurt a little. ;) Our own hands would
be much more dangerous...

Take care, Kerri
Member of G.R.I.T.S. (Girls Raised In The South) ;)
"Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war. This war talk's spoiling all the
fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream." -
Scarlett O'Hara

"The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking
confess the secrets of the heart." - Jerome A.D. 324-420

Kristen said:
I'd like to know, so that I can terrorize any hijacker that
threatens a
plane I'm on.  I can't presently figure out a way to make my
strips seem any
more sinister than they actually are.